Was the Charleston shooting a false flag event?
The U.S. government have a history of conducting false flag operations in order to covertly introduce various controversial plans to society.
Below we list 15 questions that point towards the church shooting in Charleston potentially being a false flag operation.
(1) Why do the family members interviewed here show little sorrow and emotion just one day after the incident? I am a Christian, and I understand that forgiveness is inherent to Christ’s teachings. Nevertheless, it is usual even for Christians to go through the normal grieving process. Calmness might occur after the death of a terminally ill loved one, where death had been long anticipated, but not typically in the case of sudden death, especially where one has seen the shock of a parent’s bloodied corpse:
(2) Redsilverj asks: why is this family member repeating the same lines in two different media interviews, as if scripted?
(3) Why is the U.S. government giving $29 million to the families? People die in shootings every day, and the government doesn’t give them a nickel. Some are asking if this could be actor reimbursement:
(4) Why was the church already re-opened for services on Sunday? Isn’t cleanup from a bloody massacre a time-consuming process? And isn’t this a crime scene?
(5) Why was only one person reported wounded?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting How was Dylann Roof able to get nearly a 100 percent kill ratio (similar to Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook). Roof allegedly did this using a single handgun. One must be a good shot to fire lethal shots with a handgun. According to news reports, Roof reloaded five times. One would think some people should have had time to flee.
(6) As with Charlie Hebdo, there are no pictures whatsoever of bodies or carnage. Is this from good taste and respect for the victims, or possibly because the incident differs from what we were told?
(7) Why did the media already have such a detailed profile of Dylann Roof, including sound bites from a relative, just hours after his arrest?
(8) Is it only a coincidence that the Department of Homeland Security had an “Active Shooter Threat Training Program” scheduled for Charleston at the very time of the shooting?
Time and time again we have seen drills and military exercises coinciding with false flag events, including 9/11 and the Boston Marathon Bombing.
(9) Although Roof’s Facebook page has been removed from the Web, why does the Wayback Machine show it was created only days before the shooting? (View from about 1:00 to 2:30 of the video):
(10) Is it possible that Roof, as some believe, is actually John Christian Graas, who was a child actor in the 1990s (Kindergarten Cop; Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) and who was in the United States Marine Corps in 2010 according to his IMDB biography?
(11) Is it a coincidence that the incident occurred as Jade Helm is getting under way, an event that many believe is intended to transition America into martial law, and which mandates that Special Ops forces infiltrate local communities disguised as civilians? As the May 21 Houston Chronicle reported of Jade Helm: “Among the planned exercises, soldiers will try to operate undetected amongst civilian populations.” Could this possibly be a clue to Dylann Roof’s excellent marksmanship?
(12) Is it only coincidence that “Mother” Emanuel A.M.E. Church has long ties to Freemasonry and that Charleston is an historic center of Freemasonry?
(13) Is it only coincidence that Charleston was the first state to secede from the Union before the Civil War, and thus symbolizes the Confederate flag now being targeted for banning?
(14) Is it only coincidence that this event distracted public attention from the critical TPP Fast-Track vote occurring in Congress on the same day?
(15) Is the incident actually a psy-op intended to conveniently push several agendas:
- Advance gun control and ultimately repeal of the Second Amendment?
- Generate the racial tensions already fanned by the media-hyped Zimmerman case and the George Soros-funded rioting in Ferguson and Baltimore which followed police shootings of Afro-Americans?
- Shut down Internet sites and freedom of speech, which is being touted as responsible for actions such as Roof’s?
- Start reclassifying American citizens as “terrorists” to pave the way for detaining them without trial?
- Ban the Confederate flag, degraded in the media as simply racist, but actually a symbol of state resistance to the federal government?
- Enhance the President’s ratings in polls by having him deliver the slain pastor’s eulogy?
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- ANOTHER False Alert: Japan Issues N. Korea Ballistic Missile Warning - January 17, 2018
- America’s Unhealthiest State Has Highest Vaccination Rate - January 17, 2018
- Soros Vows To Purge ‘Disease’ Of Nationalism - January 17, 2018