The Huffington Post are offering a $25,000 reward for evidence that the Orlando massacre was a false flag event.
The Huffington Post Bloggers Club say that they will give the first person who offers hard evidence that the shooting on June 12 in Orlando was staged $25,000.
The attack fits the same pattern observed dozens of times over the last several years; in particulars, the summary execution of the suspect and disbelief of those who knew him best, including his family.
Yet again, the timing of the attack combined with the demographic of the alleged victims and the demographic of the alleged gunman, dovetail too well with the domestic and geopolitical agendas in Washington. The Orlando shooting is simply perfect for at least six top priorities of the Obama regime:
- repeal the Second Amendment,
- justify Orwellian surveillance,
- embolden the police state,
- fan hatred of Muslims,
- intervene on behalf of terrorists in Syria while pretending to fight them,
- distract from the most influential American Muslim of all time: Muhammad Ali.
We seek documents, videos and other material showing that actors rehearsed this incident and/or the alleged victims are not real people. What ever you have, we are interested. You don’t have to identify yourself, encryption is fine and we can pay in bitcoin.
If, on the other hand, you have proof that we are mistaken, that the massacre was real as advertised by the media, we would also like to see it.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Witness About To Expose Hillary Clinton Is Missing, Feared Dead - November 19, 2017
- Saudi Prince Admits He Had Snipers At Mandalay Bay During Mass Shooting - November 19, 2017
- Huge Pedophile Ring Discovered With Clear Ties To Pope Benedict - November 19, 2017