- The video shows Chelsea Fans in the Paris Metro on Tuesday.
- They Threw out a Black Man from entering the carriage on to the platform at the Richelieu-Drouot station.
- They shouted “‘We’re the racists, we’re the racists and that’s why we like it” to the man.
- Some fans responsible, defended their actions as singing about their Captain, John Terry.
- However Chelsea Football Club has condemned their actions.
- Police are now investigating the CCTV footage and working with the Metropolitan Police to take legal actions against the suspects.
- They are looking into their database of known Chelsea Fans with previous records.
- The Chairman of the Football club’s Supporter’s Trust, Tim Rolls condemned the chanting and blamed it on a small minority.
Chelsea Fans celebrating with a firework:
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Death Of World’s Richest Woman Adds $1 Billion To Her Estate - September 23, 2017
- Gasless Cows Could Help Cool The Atmosphere: UN Report - September 23, 2017
- Police Can Detain Innocent Passengers: Florida Supreme Court - September 23, 2017