Two Merck scientists filed a False Claims Act complaint in 2010 which alleges that vaccine manufacturer Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test data.
In the document they claim that Merck:
- spiked blood samples with animal antibodies
- sold a vaccine that actually promoted mumps and measles outbreak
- ripped off governments and consumers who bought the vaccine thinking it was “95% effective.”
According to Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, both former Merck virologists, the Merck company engaged in all the following behavior:
• Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test results to fabricate a “95% efficacy rate.”
• In order to do this, Merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies to artificially inflate the appearance of immune system antibodies. As reported in CourthouseNews.com:
Merck also added animal antibodies to blood samples to achieve more favorable test results, though it knew that the human immune system would never produce such antibodies, and that the antibodies created a laboratory testing scenario that “did not in any way correspond to, correlate with, or represent real life … virus neutralization in vaccinated people,” according to the complaint. (http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/27/478…)
• Merck then used the falsified trial results to swindle the U.S. government out of “hundreds of millions of dollars for a vaccine that does not provide adequate immunization.”
• Merck’s vaccine fraud has actually contributed to the continuation of mumps across America, causing more children to become infected with mumps. Yes, the vaccine spreads disease, they say.
• Merck used its false claims of “95 percent effectiveness” to monopolize the vaccine market and eliminate possible competitors.
• The Merck vaccine fraud has been going on since the late 1990’s, say the Merck virologists.
• Testing of Merck’s vaccine was never done against “real-world” mumps viruses in the wild. Instead, test results were simply falsified to achieve the desired outcome.
• This entire fraud took place “with the knowledge, authority and approval of Merck’s senior management.”
• Merck scientists “witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine’s efficacy findings,” according to court documents.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Russia Discovers New Life Form In Antarctica - December 11, 2016
- Putin: Military On Full Alert Following Obama’s ‘Christmas Threat’ - December 11, 2016
- Clinton Implicated In Norway Pedo Ring - December 11, 2016