The Moms Across America organisation have discovered glyphosate in feeding tube liquid which is given to babies and children with cancer in hospitals.
Why is Glyphosate Dangerous?
- Glyphosate is scientifically accepted to function as a chelator; which draws out the vital nutrients of any living thing it touches.
- It is a patented antibiotic; destroying gut bacteria, where 70% of the immune system lies, and the body’s ability to create Tryptophan/Serotonin, and Melatonin, which regulate insulin/diabetes and protect from sleeplessness, depression, bipolar and violent behavior.
- It is a proven endocrine disruptor; which impacts, deforms or halts the development of a fetus, leading to miscarriage, birth defects, infertilityand sterility.
- It is also a cell disintegrator; breaking down the blood brain barrier and allowing toxins into the brain, (correlating the rise of autism with the increased use of gyphosate as close as 99%.)
- The rise of autism is 99% correlated with the increased use of glyphosate. New studies find glyphosate also feeds antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Microbe Inotech lab detected 6 out of 20 (30%) of Pediasure samples from the same batch tested postive at levels above 75ppb at 800-1110 X higher than has been shown to destroy gut bacteria in chickens (.1ppb). Only 50ppT ( trillion) was shown to cause liver, kidney and sex hormone changes in rats. These samples were sent by a Moms Across America supporter.This is the exact brand used in the pediatric rehabilitation hospital where she worked and was fed patients needing tube feeding in critical care.
Moms Across America finds it appalling that our health care providers have been led to believe this feeding tube liquid is safe. Our children and loved ones who are depending on our health institutions to support their immune system and recovery. Instead they are being fed a liquid which scientists and knowledgeable care givers now believe is doing the exact opposite.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- DOJ To Sue Over Clinton Election Fraud In New York - January 23, 2017
- Pope Francis Slams President Trump, Calls Him ‘Hitler’ - January 23, 2017
- George Soros Funded Women’s March On Washington To ‘Attack Trump’ - January 23, 2017