The following video shows that in football the referee has a role to play when it comes to arguing with David Luiz’s decisions.
Paris Saint-Germain defender David Luiz says he is worth more than 50 million pounds.
Some say David Luiz doesn’t follow rules
Some say he is a Comedian
Some say he is worth only 45 million.
- The Brazil international — who joined the Ligue 1 champions from Chelsea for that amount in the summer — is preparing to face his old club in the Champions League at the Parc des Princes on Tuesday night.
- The size of the fee, a world record for a defender, raised some eyebrows — but Luiz feels he has offered PSG value for money.
- And the London Evening Standard quoted him as saying: “I think and I hope I am valued at more than 50 million pounds.
“Football is a business. You have these kinds of things. It’s not for me to talk about the price. I just need to show my football every day and do my job for the club.”
Read More on his signing and move to Paris Saint-Germain >>espnfc.com
How much is he worth?
The price is in the pocket of the beholder.
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Looks Like Obama Won’t Be Pardoning Hillary - January 19, 2017
- Wolf Blitzer: What If Trump Was Killed On Day One? - January 19, 2017
- Volcano Explosion Could Cause Global Catastrophe - January 19, 2017