Election Justice USA has released a 99 page report on irregularities in the Democratic primary elections, concluding that Bernie Sanders lost an “upper estimate of 184 pledged delegates as a result of specific irregularities and instances of fraud” – enough to have potentially altered the course of the nomination.
“Adding these delegates to Senator Sanders’ pledged delegate total and subtracting the same number from Hillary Clinton’s total would more than erase the 359 pledged delegate gap between the two candidates,” the report states.
“Election Justice USA established the upper estimate through exit polling data, statistical analysis by precinct size, and attention to the details of Democratic proportional awarding of national delegates. Even small changes in vote shares in critical states like Massachusetts and New York could have substantially changed the media narrative surrounding the primaries in ways that would likely have had far reaching consequences for Senator Sanders’ campaign.”
The detailed report, released by Election Justice – a national non-partisan coalition of election integrity experts, attorneys, statisticians, journalists and activists – is divided into four sections.
The first section introduces Election Justice USA, the lawsuits it has filed during the course of the 2016 Democratic presidential primary season, and the legal background surrounding issues of voter’s rights and voter suppression.
Section two describes and analyzes, in great detail, the wide variety of election fraud types documented in the 2016 Democratic primary and caucus cycle.
Section three discusses the types of election fraud on a date-by-date, state-by-state basis. It establishes lower and upper estimates for more than two dozen states or territories where Election Justice USA’s analyses establish that systematic irregularities or election fraud may have reached a level that affected national delegate totals.
Section four concludes by calling for decertification of the 2016 Democratic primary results in over 20 states, while outlining Election Justice USA’s recommendations for the avoidance of election fraud in future US elections, including:
1) Exclusive use of hand-counted paper ballots in all future US elections.
2) Automatic voter registration with same-day party affiliation switching as a mandatory condition for all elections that are publicly funded.
3) Restoration of voting rights legislation which would ensure adequate access to polling sites.
The report can be read here.
Latest posts by Baxter Dmitry (see all)
- Ludacris Caught Promoting Lucifer To Millions Of Followers - January 23, 2018
- Trey Gowdy Exposes FBI ‘Secret Society’ Plotting Trump Assassination - January 23, 2018
- Conan O’Brien Production Crew Mugged In Haiti While Promoting Country As ‘Safe’ - January 23, 2018