‘The father of Ashya King yesterday claimed British authorities threatened to remove his son for 11 years after he challenged doctors over his treatment.
Brett King said he fled abroad with his wife and seriously ill child after being warned that the youngster would be taken away until he was 16 with no contact with his parents or siblings.
He made the claim as his son was stretchered out of a pioneering cancer treatment centre in the Czech Republic clutching a teddy bear after doctors found no immediate signs of cancer regrowth since recent surgery on his brain tumour.
- Brett King said his son could have been removed from them for 11 years
- Claimed ‘one mistake’ would have resulted in Ashya being taken away
- Made accusation as Ashya was stretchered out of a clinic in Prague
- Family informed there have been no signs of cancer regrowth since surgery
- British doctors opposed plans for him to be treated in the Czech Republic
British doctors opposed the plan to take Ashya to the Prague clinic, saying it was not suitable for his condition, but the family disagreed and sparked an international manhunt when they removed him from hospital without permission and took him to the continent.
Mr King said: ‘They said to me if I question anything and ask questions as a father…they would take my son away from me, not just for the treatment but until he was 16.’
Latest posts by Carol Adl (see all)
- George Soros Has Significant Ties To Women’s March On Washington - January 21, 2017
- Women’s March: 500,000 March In Washington To Protest Trump Presidency - January 21, 2017
- India To Deploy Hundreds Of Battle Tanks On Border With Pakistan - January 21, 2017