Hillary Clinton and her team face jail as new emails released by a foreign spy agency reveal treason, bribery and lies.
The breathtaking extent of corruption perpetrated by Hillary Clinton, her brazen sidekick Huma Abedin and others involved in her presidential campaign have been exposed in highly sensitive intelligence files that will send them to jail – at last.
A damning seven-page spy report from shadowy international operatives has surfaced – a dossier reportedly leaked to the Italian government’s security service by Russian agents who hacked outlaw Hillary’s personal server.
The top-secret file was allegedly compiled by operatives after a clandestine meeting on Oct.22. Here, for the first time, are the jaw-dropping details from that report – authored by spies for Italy’s Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Esterna, including:
- While serving as President Barack Obama’s Secretary of State, twisted Hillary delayed a rescue mission which resulted in the deaths of Americans during the 2012 attack on the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi – to undermine the Oval Office.
- Ruthless Hillary used her charitable foundation as a top-secret political slush fund to further her presidential ambition, peddled influence and was involved in pay-offs.
- The amoral politician covered up a child sex scandal and pathetically plotted to lie to America about her medical problems after falling down a flight of stairs in 2012.
- Hillary’s cozy relationship with Huma, her top aide and political right arm, has lesbian undercurrents.
The stunning revelations go right to the core of the long-simmering corruption case against Clinton and her cronies – as was exposed repeatedly in the final weeks of the campaign.
In a haunting breach of US national security, the dirty details about Hillary were reportedly first obtained by Kremlin boss Vladimir Putin’s Foreign Intelligence Service – formerly known as the KGB, now the SVR – through a hack on the home-brew email server extremely careless Clinton used as Secretary of State.
Hundreds of thousands of documents were said to be retrieved in the heist.
The Russians then circulated the material to other foreign intelligence services, including Italy’s Agenzia.
As Fox News reports, Congress are to relaunch their investigation into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information following the former secretary of state’s election loss last week.
If the upcoming probe includes evidence obtained by these latest emails, Hillary Clinton looks likely to face far more serious criminal charges.
“I still don’t have the information I need,” Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, told Fox News. Johnson said the work of his committee, with jurisdiction over government records and the mishandling of classified information, would be careful not to disrupt President-elect Donald Trump’s priorities.
“I think it’s one of the messages of this election that the public is disgusted when they see double standards, when they think people in high places, high government officials can get away with what ordinary citizens can’t,” he said. “So, I just think it’s extremely important to follow this thing through and get all the information. Make it public.”
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Julian Assange: CIA Armed Syrian Rebels And Paid Them A Salary - July 25, 2017
- Big Pharma Painkiller Tramadol ‘Kills More People Than Heroin & Cocaine’ - July 25, 2017
- Mark Zuckerberg: We Must Not Fear Our AI Overlords - July 25, 2017