A Texas plumber filed a lawsuit against a car dealership after spotting a pickup truck he once owned in an ISIS video last year.
The owner of Mark-1 Plumbing company, Mark Oberholtze had been flooded with threats after his old truck, still emblazoned with his company’s name and telephone number, was seen driven by ISIS terrorists in Syria.
He is suing a Texas Ford dealership (Charlie Thomas Gord) for more than $1 million in financial losses and damages to his company’s reputation, as a result.
But the question everyone is asking is how did Mark’s 2005 Ford F250 Super Duty end up in under the control of the Islamic State.
Zero Hedge reports:
The answer would be critical, as it will provide a factual, traceable answer how it is that ISIS is if not funded (we know already revealed a critical part of that story), then supplied with equipment and perhaps weapons.
The answer is stunning.
This is what the plaintiff states in his lawsuit:
According to a CARFAX Vehicle History Report (see Exhibit B), the vehicle was listed as a dealer vehicle sold at a Texas auto auction on November 11, 2013. On December 18, 2013 the vehicle was exported from Houston, Texas and imported to Mersin, Turkey.
And here is the proof straight from CARFAX, provided in Exhibit B of Oberholzer’s lawsuit:
And the transaction history, with the relevant final clue highlighted:
Presenting Mersin, Turkey, a stone’s throw from the infamous port of Ceyhan and about a hundred miles from the territory of the Islamic State:
Here is what happened:
- On October 23, 2013, Mark Oberholtzer entered into a transaction with Charlie Thomas Ford, in which he traded-in his old 2005 Ford F-250 pickup truck for a newer 2012 Ford F-250 pickup truck.
- Promptly thereafter, the vehicle was listed as a dealer vehicle sold at a Texas auto auction on November 11, 2013
- Less than a month later, on December 18, 2013 the vehicle was exported from Houston, Texas and imported to Mersin, Turkey
- Less than a year later it was in the documented possession of the Islamic State.
So once again the “missing link” supplying ISIS emerges as none other than Turkey.
For those to whom the Turkey-ISIS connection comes as a surprise, we urge you to reread:
- Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey’s President
- ISIS Oil Trade Full Frontal: “Raqqa’s Rockefellers”, Bilal Erdogan, KRG Crude, And The Israel Connection
- Russia Presents Detailed Evidence Of ISIS-Turkey Oil Trade
And while NATO-member Turkey supplying ISIS with funding, supplies, weapons or equipment is hardly groundbreaking news, the Ford “clue” poses new and important questions, such as:
- who is the Turkish party that ordered and paid for the Ford truck’s transfer to Turkey, and subsequently received compensation from the Islamic State in the subsequent resale?
- which is the US party which transacts with Turkish counterparts, who ultimately ship US products to Islamic State fighters?
- is the US party aware that its Turkish counterparty has dealings with ISIS
- what is the role of the US government in all of this, because it would be surprising that an administration that has sworn it would crack down on all outside assistance to the Islamic State would be unaware that “made in the USA” trucks ended up in the Islamic State by way of its faitful NATO ally, Turkey.
- how many other such vehicles sold in the US and exported to Turkey, have made their way to the Islamic State
We are confident that it will be relatively easy for any aspiring reporter to track down the US-based exporter of the Ford truck (and thus recipient of Turkish funds), just as it will be facile to uncover who was the Turkish buyer who signed the receipt invoice in Mersin, Turkey. What may be more difficult to uncover is whether the governments of the US and Turkey, respectively, were or are appraised about transactions such as this one, and if not, then why not?
We hope to be able to answer as many of the above as possible in the very near future.
The full Oberholtzer vs Charlie Thomas Ford lawsuit is below.
Latest posts by Carol Adl (see all)
- Head Of Russian Orthodox Church Warns Of Approaching End Times - November 20, 2017
- President Of American Heart Association Suffers A Heart Attack - November 20, 2017
- Netanyahu Questioned By Police For The Sixth Time In Corruption Probe - November 20, 2017