A chilling 2014 video has surfaced in which ISIS forewarns viewers about the Nice attacks that rocked France last week.
Following the attacks, various ISIS affiliated Twitter accounts have claimed the attacks were retribution.
However, what mainstream media have neglected to tell you is that a warning in 2014 was given out in the form of a video, calling for people to run the French down with their cars.
In hindsight, the video is a chilling demonstration of ISIS’ intentions, as French passports are burned by French ISIS militants.
— Mohanad Hage Ali (@MohanadHageAli) July 14, 2016
In 2015, the Paris Attacks saw 130 dead and over 300 injured. Today, in Nice, the toll stands at 80, with 100 injured and 18 critical.
The 2014 video called for all those who wanted to fight in Syria or Iraq, but couldn’t reach the countries, to stand their ground in France. Cars and weapons are mentioned as possible weapons, as well as contaminating water supplies and food with poison.
An eerie warning of “a day may come when the borders will be closed and you will be left only with tears and regret,” was reported at the time by Daily Mail UK, where French Muslims were urged to leave in the video.
“Terrorize them and do not allow them to sleep due to fear and horror. There are weapons and cars available and targets ready to be hit. Even poison is available, so poison the water and food of at least one of the enemies of Allah,” Abu Salman al-Faransi, a French ISIS militant, says in the video.
President Francois Hollande confirmed only hours ago, that the state of emergency has been extended, which was due to end July 26, for a further 3 months.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Sweden Prepares For War With Russia – Citizens Told To Stockpile Emergency Supplies - January 18, 2018
- 100 Girls Testify In Court Over Rape Cover-Up Within USA Gymnastics - January 18, 2018
- Las Vegas Police Admit ‘Multiple Suspects’ Involved In Massacre - January 18, 2018