A friend of one of the 2012 Aurora mass shooting victims has listed 8 questions about the incident, which suggest that James Holmes may have had an accomplice with him that fateful night.
Eyewitnesses who were at the Century Theater that night have described a person who does not match James Holmes’ description as being the one responsible for the killing of 12 people.
- Who called Holmes’ cell phone 20 minutes into the movie and triggered his leaving through the emergency exit?
- What caused an “A”- student to decline so precipitously in his performance at school beginning in May?
- Was he on medication? Was he hypnotized? After his arrest, he told police he had taken 100 milligrams of Vicodan, a prescription painkiller.
- Where did a student who needed government grants to attend college get the estimated $20,000 + cash to buy all of the guns, ammo, chemicals, electronics, and equipment with which he was found?
- Why were there two gas masks?
- Why did he wear body armor yet not resist arrest?
- Why did he immediately forewarn the police that his apartment was booby trapped with explosives when his intended purpose was to injure or kill whoever might enter his apartment?
- How sophisticated were the booby traps, and where did he get the expertise to make them? Why did the bomb squad take two days to disarm things if he did not have any expertise?
- Why was there a trail of bloody footprints which went way beyond the point of Holmes’ arrest and around the corner of the building?
- Did Holmes have an accomplice? Some of those in the audience have testified to seeing a tear gas canister thrown from a different direction than Homes was standing.
Additional unanswered questions on a follow-up email:
Eyewitness Corbin Dates describes a man with a goatee as having been the one who took the cell phone call, then propped open the exit door. Not only did Holmes not have a goatee, but no eyewitnesses describe a man with bright orange hair as being in line, or in the theater or the lobby. Granted, the man who entered the theater was fully covered in SWAT gear (gas mask and helmet), so, the hair was fully covered.
Regarding Holmes’ condition on arrest–the following suggests that he was incapacitated:
- According to the police dispatch radio (Between 00.55.45–00.07.05) he was found inside the car.
- Evidence from photos of the spine board underneath Holmes car.
- Holmes’ booking photo (normally taken the day of the arrest–in this case Friday, or the early morning hours of Saturday), where the facial hair growth matches the growth on the day of his first court appearance on Monday (scroll down).
Evidence that could have been easily created by someone else for a frame-up:
- The outgoing voicemail (which spooked the owner of the shooting range, on verification).
- Mail ordered weapons.
- Mail sent to UCD–the stick figure drawings (no chance for handwriting analysis–credible evidence, recognized by the courts).
- Registered online for the dating website ‘AdultFriendFinder’.
HERE’s one plausible theory that supports a frame-up and gives a timeline. The ‘AdultFriendFinder’ account could easily have been set up on July 5th, and the orange-haired photo added later, as Holmes was witnessed only 2 days prior to the shooting, by customers at the Zephyr Bar in Aurora, who said that he joined in a discussion about the Broncos, seemed normal, and that his hair was still brown.
- Aurora Mayor Steve Hogan has expressed doubts about the shooting.
- More questions from Mike Adams of Natural News.
More questions: Cinemark won’t say if Aurora theater shooting back door was alarmed
- If the door was not alarmed, why?
- The person who got the cell phone call sure acted as if he knew in advance that it was not alarmed.
Also: Why did the Aurora Police not detain large numbers of innocent people here like they did on June 2 and November 9? They claim such detentions are necessary for public safety. I mean, like, there could have been another crazed gunman in the area.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Clinton Aide Guilty Of Bribing FBI $500,000 In Email Investigation - October 25, 2016
- Clinton Campaign Memo: “Let’s Troll Reddit” - October 24, 2016
- Early Voting Data Shows Trump Leading Over Hillary - October 24, 2016