Mind control sanctioned by the government
MKULTRA or the “CIA’s mind control program” — was the code name given to an illegal and clandestine program of experiments on human subjects, designed and undertaken by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations and torture, in order to weaken the individual to force confessions through mind control. It “officially” ceased operating in 1973.
MKULTRA influence in modern day psychiatry
A CIA document that was included in the transcript of the 1977 US Senate hearings on MKULTRA shows the CIA’s ambition to develop drugs that would transform individuals and society as part of their MKULTRA project.
The document starts on page 166. It’s labeled “Draft,” dated 5 May 1955.
In it, the list of desired drugs, include:
- Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.
- Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.
- Materials which will prevent or counteract the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
- Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
- Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.
- Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness.
- Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called “brain-washing”.
- Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.
- Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.
- Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.
- Substances which will produce “pure” euphoria with no subsequent let-down.
- Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.
- A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.
- Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.
- Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.
- A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.
- A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a man to perform any physical activity whatsoever.
Jon Rappoport reports:
At the end of this 1955 CIA document, the author [unnamed] makes this remark: “In practice, it has been possible to use outside cleared contractors for the preliminary phases of this [research] work…” That’s further evidence that the CIA mind control program, going forward, would rely on and use a large number of non-CIA researchers—evidence of which, as noted above, was destroyed by CIA director Richard Helms in 1973.
If you examine the full range of psychiatric drugs developed since 1955, you’ll see that a number of them fit the CIA’s agenda.
Speed-type chemicals, which addle the brain over the long term, to treat so-called ADHD.
Anti-psychotic drugs, to render patients more and more dependent on others (and government) as they sink into profound disability and incur motor brain damage. Dr. Peter Breggin, author of Toxic Psychiatry, places the number of Americans whose brains have been damaged by these anti-psychotic drugs at 300,000, at minimum.
The SSRI antidepressants, like Prozac and Paxil and Zoloft, which produce extreme and debilitating highs and lows—and also push people over the edge into committing violence.
Tranquilizers, which debilitate the thinking process for millions of users.
These drugs drag the whole society down into lower and lower levels of consciousness and action.
If that’s the goal of a very powerful and clandestine government agency…it’s succeeding.
And now, using the pretext of lone-shooter mass violence (Aurora, Sandy Hook, etc.), the US government, out in the open, is funding massive research to “map the brain,” in order to…what?
Control the brain. “Return it to a state of normalcy.”
Meaning: create a society in which obedience to authority is the prime human value.
Every day, the neuro-psychiatric establishment is making the CIA’s 1955 dream come true.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Unsealed FISA Document Shows 85% Of Obama’s FISA Searches Were Illegal - January 23, 2018
- Oxford University Give Women More Time On Exams To Promote ‘Equality’ - January 23, 2018
- Monsanto’s Roundup Weedkiller Found To Destroy Microbiome In Humans - January 23, 2018