NASA have made an intriguing announcement on their website, which says that they have solved the “Mars mystery”.
The agency say they will detail a major science finding from the ongoing Mars explorations during a news briefing at 11:30 am EDT on Monday September 28, 2015, at the James Webb Auditorium in Washington.
The event will be broadcast live on NASA Television and the agency’s website.
News conference participants will be:
· Jim Green, director of planetary science
· Michael Meyer, lead scientist for the Mars Exploration Program
· Lujendra Ojha of the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta
· Mary Beth Wilhelm of NASA’s Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, California and the Georgia Institute of Technology
· Alfred McEwen, principal investigator for the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) at the University of Arizona in Tucson
A brief question-and-answer session will take place during the event with reporters on site and by phone. Members of the public also can ask questions during the briefing using #AskNASA.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- William Shatner Says He Believes Vaccines Cause Autism - April 23, 2017
- Insider: Hillary Concocted Russian Hacking Story After Battering Bill - April 23, 2017
- Thousands Sue Merck Over Dangerous Shingles Vaccine - April 23, 2017