Police have been accused lof covering up allegations that a senior politician abused a boy at the notorious Elm Guest House which was, allegedly, frequented by numerous paedophiles with Westminster connections
Interviewed by detectives, the schoolboy suggested he was molested by an MP at Elm Guest House. His comments were heard by a social worker yet were mysteriously left out of his Scotland Yard statement.
The Mail Online reports: Retired detectives believe his 1982 testimony may have been ‘sanitised’ at the request of Special Branch and the security services, which feared Soviet spies would exploit the hugely embarrassing claims.
The cover-up allegations will deepen the controversy surrounding the guesthouse in Barnes, south-west London, and the wider scandal involving an alleged VIP paedophile ring in the 1980s.
Last month Scotland Yard launched an investigation into claims that three boys may have been murdered around 30 years ago at a block of luxury flats in London which has long been popular with MPs.
The new twist concerns the chilling testimony of the boy who was of primary school age and suffered horrific abuse at the brothel.
When he was taken to a place of safety, the boy told detectives and social workers his abusers included a man he knew as ‘Uncle xxxxx’ who worked ‘at the big houses’.
Officials present at the interview concluded he was referring to a senior politician who was a household name.
It is believed the politician was never properly investigated.
Simon Danczuk, the Labour MP who wrote an acclaimed book on the Cyril Smith child sex scandal, said: ‘People will want to know why the victim’s description of the alleged perpetrator was not included in his statement.
‘It smacks of an Establishment cover-up. I believe it is only a matter of time before those who carried out these horrific crimes are prosecuted.’
Home Secretary Theresa May has announced an independent inquiry to investigate the way public bodies and other non-state institutions have handled child sex abuse claims.
Separately, Mrs May ordered a review into Home Office handling of historical child sex abuse allegations.
Scotland Yard declined to comment but it is understood that Met chief Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe has assured the Home Secretary his officers will ‘get to the bottom’ of the disturbing claims.
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- Russian FM: US Creating Alternative Government Bodies In Syria - January 19, 2018
- Pope Accuses Victims Of Chile’s Most Notorious Pedophile Of Slander - January 19, 2018
- Insider Dies After Revealing New World Order Agenda In 1969 - January 18, 2018