Organisations are threatening to withdraw support from the child sex abuse inquiry as 23 individuals, including people abused in childhood, said Home Office project is ‘not fit for purpose’
‘Theresa May, the Home Secretary, is facing a make-or-break meeting with groups representing victims of child sex abuse who are poised to withdraw co-operation from the beleaguered historic abuse inquiry.
The organisations are set to demand a raft of changes to the terms of the inquiry, which has already seen two chairwomen resign over potential conflicts of interest.
Earlier this week 23 individuals, including victims of alleged historic abuse, told Mrs May they would no longer co-operate with the inquiry, describing it as “not fit for purpose”. ‘
Latest posts by Carol Adl (see all)
- Four NATO Nations Would Choose Russia Over U.S. to Defend Them - February 19, 2017
- US Senator Lindsey Graham Threatens Russia With More Sanctions - February 19, 2017
- Police Chief Claims Sir Edward Heath WAS A Paedophile - February 19, 2017