The Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi announced on Tuesday that thousands of terrorists had crossed the border into Syria in the last few days.
According to Arabic-language media outlets, al-Zoubi said: “Around 6,000 terrorists have crossed the border and entered Syrian territories in recent days”
Fars News Agency reports:
Late in April, Syrian Prime Minister Wael Nader al-Halqi also warned that more than 5,000 fresh militants crossed the border into the Northwestern provinces of Aleppo and Idlib from Turkey, stressing that the ceasefire agreement was being violated by certain parties.
“In the end we see that Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Qatar, as well as Western countries such as Great Britain and France have no real desire to move the process of the political settlement in Syria forward,” al-Halqi said.
The Syrian prime minister stressed that it’s “just the opposite, they are aiding in the escalation of terrorist activity and arming terrorists. Over the last week, more than 5,000 troops crossed the border with Turkey into the provinces of Aleppo and Idlib.”
As terrorist groups continue to target residential areas in Aleppo city, al-Zoubi stressed that Turkey and Saudi Arabia are responsible for the bloody acts of Takfiri militants against innocent civilians.
“Turkish and Saudi commanders have issued the order for targeting Syrian civilians and army troops in Aleppo,” the Syrian information minister said.
Al-Zoubi also criticized the international bodies and countries for keeping mum about the crimes of the Takfiri terrorists in Aleppo, calling it as “suspicious and questionable”.
Violence in Syria, and particularly in Aleppo, has intensified in recent days, despite a partial truce.
Almost a dozen civilians were killed and several more wounded in the terrorist groups’ rocket attack on a hospital inside Aleppo earlier today.
“The terrorist groups’ shelling of the hospital of al-Deet in the Central part of Aleppo city has ended in a large number of civilian casualties,” local residents said on Tuesday.
“The number of civilian casualties is on the rise,” they further added.
Meanwhile, The Takfiri terrorist groups’ rocket units, once again, targeted two neighborhoods and a hospital in Aleppo, inflicting heavy casualties on the civilians, patients and hospital staff.
“At least 11 civilians were killed and many more were wounded in over 65 cases of terrorists’ rocket attacks on residential areas along the streets of al-Neel, al-Sabeel, Mocambo and al-Razi hospital,” the sources said, adding, “The terrorist groups also detonated a tunnel-bomb near Air Force Intel before launching attacks on the army-controlled Jam’iyat al-Zahra area.”
The attacks by terrorists against civilian targets come as Syrian Army forces and their allies are surging in Aleppo to begin a massive operation against the Takfiri militants that are mostly from the Al-Nusra Front – the Al-Qaeda’s official branch in Syria – and a number of other allied terrorist groups, including several units of the Free Syria Army (FSA) that has been branded by the US and the West as “moderates”.
Latest posts by Carol Adl (see all)
- Israel Approves 560New Illegal Homes In East Jerusalem - January 22, 2017
- British Government Covered Up Failed Nuclear Missile Test - January 22, 2017
- George Soros Has Significant Ties To Women’s March On Washington - January 21, 2017