The US government have announced that they are stockpiling food, medicine and emergency supplies in the event of a nuclear war breaking out in the near future.
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) have said that are adding four additional preparedness tools to the “Strategic National Stockpile” to deal with severe burns on human bodies in a post-nuclear world.
Included among these four products is Silverlon, a silver-impregnated nylon bandage that will be used to treat first- and second-degree thermal burns. The other three products will be in the same vein, though apparently these are currently “being developed,” and clinical studies are underway to gain their approval through the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
“To protect health and save lives from the impacts of multiple types of disasters, we have to address critical challenges in burn care,” stated Dr. Robin Robinson, Ph.D., head of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response’s (ASPR’s) Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, also known as BARDA.
“These products are intended to offer greater options and help create a continuum of care in a mass casualty incident; together they have the potential to eliminate resource-intensive steps, shorten hospital stays and improve patient outcomes.”
Does the federal government know something we don’t?
In addition to the Silverlon bandage, the HHS also plans to procure:
• NexoBrid, a topical gel to be manufactured by the Israeli-based MediWound company. This pineapple-based enzyme solution will quickly dissolve damaged or dead skin tissue to create a clean wound-bed for grafting in new skin.
• StrataGraft, a cell-based skin substitute to be manufactured by Wisconsin-based Stratatech Corporation. This product will take the place of actual human skin when surgically implanting new skin over burned skin.
• ReCell, a topical spray to be developed by California-based Avita medical Americas, LLC. This product will help enhance skin growth, allowing burn surgeons to use less donor skin in repairing skin burns.
As you can see, the federal government is actively investing tens of millions of dollars in novel medical products, all of which are designed to treat major skin burns resulting from a nuclear disaster. What do the powers that be know that the rest of us don’t?
There’s clearly something sinister at work here with all these urgent purchases of medical supplies, not to mention all that ammunition that the DHS bought up back in 2012. If, at this point, you still can’t see the writing on the wall, I’m afraid it willl be too late by the time you do.
The federal government has also been purchasing massive stocks of “emergency” vaccines as well, according to CNSNews.com. BARDA, the HHS entity responsible for creating the government’s emergency stockpile, has been buying up jabs by the tens of millions, as well as other emergency supplies for treating anthrax, smallpox and botulism.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Deep State Plan To Oust Assad By Killing Thousands Of Syrians - June 28, 2017
- Democrats Accused Of Orchestrating Republican Baseball Shooting - June 28, 2017
- CIA Behind Massive European Cyberattack Blamed On Putin - June 28, 2017