Scotland Yard is looking at claims that an alleged paedophile ring with links to former government figures, could have been involved in a murder. The latest allegation comes from a witness who claims he and others were abused by a VIP paedophile ring including a former Cabinet minister, political, military and secret services figures during the 1970’s and 80’s.
The Mirror reports: A boy was murdered by a Westminster paedophile ring said to include an ex-Cabinet minister, it is claimed.
Officers are investigating after a key witness is believed to have told them the lad was killed more than three decades ago by the gang – alleged to have also involved top military and secret services figures.
The witness, known as Nick to protect his identity, told the BBC today: “They created fear that penetrated every part of me, day in day out.
“You didn’t question what they wanted, you did as they asked and the punishments were very severe.”
Scotland Yard officers are treating the murder allegation very seriously.
A spokesman said: “Our inquiries have revealed further information regarding possible homicide. Based on our current knowledge, this is the first time this information has been passed to the Met.”
Nick said he was one of up to 20 children picked up by the “very organised” group in chauffeur-driven cars, sometimes from school, and taken to “abuse parties”.
The Telegraph adds: Scotland Yard launched Operation Fairbank two years ago to probe suggestions that high profile political figures had been involved in organised child sex abuse in the 1970s and 1980s.
But now officers have set up a new strand of the inquiry, named Operation Midland, after being passed information about alleged murders that may have been connected with the paedophiles.
It is understood there are no confirmed identities for the suspected victims and no bodies at this stage, meaning the Metropolitan Police have only been willing to describe the investigation as examining a “possible murder”.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “Over the past month, detectives working on Operation Fairbank within the Met’s Specialist Crime and Operations have been made aware of allegations concerning serious non-recent sexual abuse, said to have occurred over 30 years ago.
Latest posts by Carol Adl (see all)
- White House Aid Steve Bannon Fired - August 18, 2017
- US Will Stay In Syria ‘For Decades’ After ISIS Defeat - August 18, 2017
- Dashcam Footage Shows Texas Cops Sexually Assault Student - August 17, 2017