People have talked about it for years: the studies and science that say wireless technology causes brain damage, cancer, and a slew of other issues.
In an article from Natural News called “New report: Wireless technology causes brain damage” , they report:
In April 2014, the BioInitiative Working Group — consisting of 29 experts from 10 countries, 10 holding medical degrees, 21 PhDs, and three MsCs, MAs or MPHs — said there is growing evidence that wireless technology causes brain damage, tumors and a host of chronic health conditions.
Based on a review of the science released in 2012 and 2013, Lennart Hardell, MD, PhD, at Orebro University, Sweden, said, “There is a consistent pattern of increased risk for glioma (a malignant brain tumor) and acoustic neuroma with use of mobile and cordless phones.”
Wireless (microwave) radiation damages DNA forever! On the next NaturalNews Talk Hour, find out what the mainstream media refuses to tell you about the dangers of wireless technology and microwave radiation. Learn how to protect your family — before it’s too late.
“We know that microwaves can cause genetic damage.” — Barry Trower, a retired British military intelligence scientist and expert in microwave technology.
“Our grandchildren and children are being used as lab rats…”
This quote is taken directly from Devra Davis, PhD, MPH, president of the Environmental Health Trust. Dr. Davis is seriously concerned about the future of humanity. Our children are being exposed to a level of “unnatural” microwave radiation which damages DNA and inhibits cellular repair — which leads to cancer. This is truly an untested, mad experiment on humans with dire health consequences.
Here are some quick facts about the dangers of wireless technology:
1. In 2007, the BioInitiative Working Group released a 650-page document with over 2,000 studies linking RF and EMF exposure to cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, DNA damage, immune system dysfunction, cellular damage and tissue reduction.
2. In May 2011, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer categorized “radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans based on an increased risk for glioma, a malignant type of brain cancer, associated with wireless cellphone use.”
3. In April 2012, the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) — a national organization of medical and osteopathic physicians — concluded that “genetic damage, reproductive defects, cancer, neurological degeneration and nervous system dysfunction, immune system dysfunction, cognitive effects, protein and peptide damage, kidney damage, and developmental effects have all been reported in the peer-reviewed scientific literature.”
On the next NaturalNews Talk Hour, you’ll discover the early warning signs of “electrosensitivity” syndrome and the dangers of EMF pollution in the home plus simple ways to protect yourself (and your kids).
3 simple ways to reduce your exposure to wireless radiation
1. While talking on a cell phone, keep the phone away from your body. As often as possible, use the speaker-phone mode or a wired headset (not Bluetooth).
2. Minimize your exposure. Make every effort to cut down your minutes on a cell phone and use a wired telephone — especially for longer conversations. To reduce your cell phone exposure, communicate by text message instead of making the call.
3. Turn off your cell phone. Especially at night, try keeping the phone off and away from your head as often as possible.
In addition, wireless baby monitors, laptops and “smart” meters will greatly increase your exposure to microwave radiation. If you’re a concerned parent or suffering from any “unexplainable” health issues, do NOT miss the next NaturalNews Talk Hour for an informative, empowering program about your health.
Latest posts by Royce Christyn (see all)
- Irish Slaves – What The History Books Will Never Tell You - November 1, 2017
- Government Op Who Predicted Super Bowl Score Warns Of Nuclear War - February 18, 2017
- Video: Why Voting Doesn’t Change Anything & Democracy Is A Lie - May 7, 2016