Russia has again said they have “irrefutable proof” that the alleged chemical incident in Syria’s Douma was a “false-flag attack,” orchestrated by UK security services with support from the United States.
The latest statement comes from Aleksandr Shulgin, Russia’s envoy to the Organization for the Prohibition of the Chemical Weapons (OPCW).
According to Shulgin, the direct executors of this provocation were pseudo-humanitarian NGOs sponsored by opponents of the Syrian government. “Among them are the notorious ‘White Helmets,’ which some delegations are so fond of praising” he added.
Last week a spokesman for Russia’s defence ministry also said that Moscow had evidence proving that Britain was directly involved in organizing the staged provocation
RT reports: “We have not just a ‘high level of confidence,’ as our Western partners uniformly put it; we have irrefutable proof that there was no chemical attack in Douma on April 7,” Russia’s Ambassador to the Organization for the Prohibition of the Chemical Weapons Aleksandr Shulgin said at a special meeting of the UN chemical watchdog’s executive council.
The diplomat added that the incident had been a “pre-planned false-flag attack by the British security services, which could have also been aided by their allies in Washington.”
“Things unfolded according to the pre-written scenario prepared by Washington. There’s no doubt, the Americans play ‘first fiddle’ in all of this,” Shulgin said, adding that “attack” was staged by “pseudo-humanitarian NGOs,” which are under the patronage of the Syrian government’s foreign adversaries.
WHILE YOU ARE HERE…
The mass censorship of independent media is exploding. Our content is being silenced on social media and demonetized by mega-corporations who want to eliminate competition. But you can help us in this fight. Your freedom matters. Your voice matters. You have the power to fight those who seek to silence us.
You are our most important ally.
We need your support now. Donate to help us fight Big Brother censorship.
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- Video: US Plan To Take Out 7 Countries In 5 Years: General Wesley Clark - September 22, 2018
- Donald Trump Promises He Will ‘Get Rid Of Lingering Stench’ At Justice Department - September 22, 2018
- “Our Friends & Allies Funded ISIS To Destroy Hezbollah”:General Wesley Clark - September 22, 2018