The presumptive republican presidential nominee Donald Trump celebrates his 70th birthday today.
Establishment and non-establishment media are reporting that Donald Trump is 70 years old today, a fact that has not yet been denied by the Donald.
If true, he could become the oldest person to take the office of president in U.S. history and a fine candidate of a human specimen for future studies.
He looks fifty something and his hairpiece is said to originate from the Amazon.
Ronald Reagan was a few weeks shy of his 70th birthday when he was inaugurated.
The People reports:
Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who will turn 69 on Oct. 26, would tie with Reagan as the oldest person ever to take office. She is however, the youngest of the last three candidates standing in the 2016 race. Her Democratic rival Bernie Sanders is the oldest at 74.
Here are the five oldest presidents at the time of their inaugurations, via Penn Live:
• Ronald Reagan was 69 years old when he was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 1981.
• William Henry Harrison was 68 years old when he was inaugurated on March 4, 1841.
• James Buchanan was 65 years old when he was inaugurated on March 4, 1857.
• George H.W. Bush was 64 years old when he was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 1989.
• Zachary Taylor was 64 years old when he was inaugurated on March 4, 1849.
Here are the five youngest presidents at the time of their inaugurations:
• Teddy Roosevelt was 42 years old when he was inaugurated on Sept. 14, 1901.
• John F. Kennedy was 43 years old when he was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 1961.
• Bill Clinton was 46 years old when he was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 1993.
• Ulysses S. Grant was 46 years old when he was inaugurated on March 4, 1869.
• Barack Obama was 47 years old when he was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2009.
Trump for his part says he feels “very torn” about his birthday.
At a rally in Tampa, Florida, on Saturday, supporters broke into a chorus of “Happy Birthday,” but Trump waved them off with a laugh, saying, “I don’t want to hear about it.”
“I feel like I’m 35,” he added. “That’s the good news.”
Trump celebrated his 70th birthday on Tuesday by filling his Twitter feed with colorful balloons. Supporters like conservative commentator Ann Coulter and video bloggers Diamond and Silk also took to Twitter to wish him a happy birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONALD TRUMP!!!!! https://t.co/0NxYD1RsrI
— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) June 14, 2016
— Diamond and Silk® (@DiamondandSilk) June 14, 2016
— Dan Scavino Jr. (@DanScavino) June 14, 2016
But more often than not, the mogul’s birthday served as the butt of jokes from his critics on social media.
Bill Mahar wished Trump a “Happy Birther Day” with a mocking video.
— Real Time (@RealTimers) June 14, 2016
BuzzFeed’s Sam Stryker illustrated Mahar’s point that “orange doesn’t crack”:
It’s Donald Trump’s birthday today. Doesn’t he look AMAZING for 70? pic.twitter.com/Ah9W3HQxw9
— Sam Stryker (@sbstryker) June 14, 2016
And Star Trek actor George Takei couldn’t resist taking this shot at the birthday boy:
“Today is Trump’s 70th birthday, which goes to show you can live a very long time and still learn basically nothing.”
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Top US General: Russia No Longer Biggest Single Threat - July 24, 2017
- Environmentalists Urge Democrats To Join Sanders In Opposing Dirty Energy Bill - July 23, 2017
- Parents Jailed For ‘Gifting’ Young Daughters To Sex Offender - July 22, 2017