Mother of Helric Fredou, the Charlie Hebdo Police Commissioner who was suicided shortly after the Paris attacks in mysterious circumstances, has said that she has been told by authorities that she will not be allowed to look at the autopsy report.
Helric Fredou’s mother: ‘I asked for the autopsy report, was told: “You will not get it.”‘
7 details around Helric Fredou’s death that the mother has provided
- According to the mother of Helric Fredou, police officers informed her that she would not have access to the autopsy report . The Code of Criminal Procedure says that any member of the family can make a request to see the report. She has been denied for unknown reasons.
- The Helric Fredou service weapon was not equipped with a silencer . Her mother has asked a basic question to his colleagues: “Why did you not hear anything?” The answer that came back: “His office was well insulated” .
- According to his mother, Helric Fredou was due to to make an important phone call to “debrief three investigators” questioning the immediate family of a victim of the attacks and then check “social networks”.
- According to police, Helric Fredou would have raised the barrel of his revolver on the front of his head and the bullet would have remained inside the skull.
- The attending physician for Helric Fredou with whom his mother spoke to on Thursday 22 January refuses to accept “depression” and denies knowledge of any “burn-out”.
- The mother wanted to know who had sent the last call to his son. Police reportedly said “we can not know” before finally saying no call had been made.
- Four top police officers from Paris met her to send their condolences and convince her that he was a “suicide”.
All of these points point to an officer who had no intention of committing suicide. Why are the family being denied the autopsy report? And what was Helric Fredou’s investigation uncovering at the time of his death? We will keep you updated with this story as it progresses.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- ‘Days Away From WW3’ –N. Korea Launch Ballistic Missile - April 29, 2017
- Harvard: Unvaccinated Children Pose Zero Risk - April 29, 2017
- Trump Vindicated: NSA Ends Mass Surveillance Of Citizens - April 29, 2017