A renowned Indian paranormal and UFO investigator has been found dead in mysterious circumstances at his family’s Delhi apartment with asphyxiation marks around his throat.
CEO and founder of the Indian Paranormal Society,Gaurav Tiwari, apparently told his wife before his death that recently he had been unwillingly attracted toward a “negative force.”
According to a report in The Times of India, Gaurav’s wife and father were sitting in the drawing room when they heard a loud thud coming from the bathroom. When they rushed to see, they found Gaurav lying unconscious on the floor. They forced open the door, and rushed him to the hospital, but it was too late.
According to the media reports, doctors found a black line around Gaurav’s neck in initial post-mortem. They suspect asphyxia as the cause of death.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Gaurav:
1) Gaurav was a pilot by training. He had investigated over 6000 ‘haunted’ locations, UFO abductions, says the Indian Paranormal Society website.
2) Gaurav has starred in several TV shows including MTV Girls Night Out, Haunted Weekends with Sunny Leone, Bhoot Aaya, and Fear Files. He has also acted in 16 December and Tango Charlie.
3) Gaurav was reportedly a certified paranormal investigator. He was certified as a Lead Anomalous Investigator by Paranexus Association of USA. He was also said to be a certified Spirit Counsellor, Hypnotist. He was ordained as a minister for Metaphysical Church of Humanistic Science (MCHS).
4) Gaurav got hitched in January this year. Last month he told his wife that a negative force was pulling him towards it and that he was unable to control it. However, his wife ignored this thinking he is depressed because of his work pressure.
5) He set up Indian Paranormal Society to help people those who have suffered from ‘paranormal’ incidents.
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Police Arrest Suspect In Supermarket Baby Food Poisoning - October 1, 2017
- Naked Model Walks Around Hong Kong Bare Assed - September 30, 2017
- Seoul Secures Data From Electromagnetic Interference By N Korea - September 30, 2017