In a shocking twist in the Sandy Hook saga, film maker and author William Brandon Shanley decided pursued a number of lawsuits in excess of more than $1 Trillion against the mainstream media and government in 2014. Shortly after, he was framed and thrown in jail. Now he’s out and refiling those lawsuits, albeit sightly fearful for his life.
It seems author and film maker William Brandon Shanley, the producer of Election starring Martin Sheen, was getting a little too close to the truth.
After making the bold move of filing a law suit against the mainstream media and government regarding what he believes was an elaborate hoax, he wound up getting arrested on what he called “trumped up” phony charges to silence him.
If you followed the Sandy Hook case, you will know many things just didn’t add up. If you didn’t follow the case – after you read Shanley’s statement and watch the documentary below (at the end of the article) you will understand why he is filing these lawsuits.
Here’s an excerpt of William Shanley’s statement posted on his facebook page:
The good news is there is no physical evidence anyone died at Sandy Hook School. What is most troubling, however, is that former New Haven Register Reporter, Michael Bellmore, 27, and Western Connecticut State Police Commander, Major William Podgorski, 49, a lead Sandy Hook investigator, are dead, as well as JoAnn June Egletes, 53, a secretary to Attorney Irving Pinsky who had the temerity to file a $100,000,000 lawsuit against the State of Connecticut for terrorizing his client. Other key witnesses are also missing, dead, have resigned, retired or otherwise vanished from the scene.
The constellation of correlations of anomalies and documentary evidence convince us beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was an emergency drill redirected to deceive the public. If truth be told, public servants and surrogates ate all the best parts of the picture. That pattern exposes with utmost precision their pompous perfidy in 3D living color for the whole world to see.
Here is what we (and many other contributing investigators and researchers) found in our investigation:
* The final report from the Connecticut public employees does not include the names, the ages or the sex of the alleged victims of the shooting
* The Town Clerk of Newtown entered into secret negotiations with the Connecticut state legislature to avoid releasing their death certifications
* The Connecticut State Attorney General opposed the release of the 911 calls and had to be denied withholding them by courts
* A special panel of the state legislature recommended state employees who released information about Sandy Hook be subject to an E-felony
* The crime scene was destroyed. Those who were involved in the demolition of the school building itself were required to sign life-time gag orders about anything they saw or did not see
* There was no surge of EMTs into the building, no line of ambulances, no physical proof anyone died–and not even the parents were allowed to see their children
* Life Star medevac helicopter service was not alerted to the bloodbath
* According to Sedensky’s report, there were 489 students and 82 staff and faculty present, for a total of 571 combined that should have been evacuated from the school, but you can search in vain: there is no aerial footage of a mass evacuation
* Sandy Hook Elementary School appears to have been closed in 2008 because of the presence of bio-hazards and the expense of upgrading to meet ADA requirements
* The Newtown Bee published an interview with the school principal, Dawn Hochsprung, during the shooting itself, but she was officially already dead
* The “iconic” photograph taken by Newtown Bee Associate Editor Shannon Hicks was staged, “smoking gun” proof that this event was a drill
* The FBI report on the shooting, which was commissioned by President Obama, has been massively redacted, rendering it virtually unintelligible
* The “parents” (who may be playing roles) and first responders have received millions of dollars from fundraising sites, with millions more coming from the federal government
* Paul Preston, a school safety expert, received confirmation from several contacts in the Department of Education that the Massacre had been a drill and no one had died
* Two Connecticut State Troopers have confirmed to Wolfgang Halbig that the 11,000 page report he has in hand, prepared by State Attorney Steven Sedensky, was “the script” for the Sandy Hook drill that terrorized the nation
* According to Connecticut State’s Attorney, Stephen Sedensky’s own report, there were no fingerprints on the .22 rifle that Adam allegedly used to shoot his mother and, even more surprisingly, that of the large number of shots that were fired from the 5.56 calibre Bushmaster (close to 150 rounds), none of the bullet fragments could be matched to the weapon.
He concludes as follows:
As this was a planned attack on the consciousness of the American people and the world to advance a policy goal through terrorism, the dimensions of the criminality are beneath contempt—evil, really—we are calling on the United States Congress to convene broad and deep joint hearings of the Senate and House Committees on the Judiciary, wherein investigators have unlimited subpoena power, so that we may shine a sanitizing light and purge the American government of the psychopathology that made this possible.
The New York Times, the Associated Press, the Hartford Courant, and the Newtown Bee are all also being sued for $10 billion in a separate Complaint.
Case Name: Shanley v. Smith et al Case Number: 3:14-cv-01881-JAM
Filer: William Brandon Shanley
Mass TV and wire service news media are being sued for 1 trillion usd, punitive damages.
Shanley v. O’Prey et alCase Number: 3:14-cv-01929-JAM
Filer: William Brandon Shanley
If you are wondering what all the fuss is about and how this could ever possibly be true, please watch the documentary below:
Latest posts by Baxter Dmitry (see all)
- ElsaGate: YouTube Busted Normalizing Pedophilia In Viral Videos For Kids - November 20, 2017
- Top Clinton Dirty Tricks Operative Found Dead Days Before Indictments Due - November 20, 2017
- Pope Francis At Mass: ‘Jesus Is Metaphorical, Not Literal’ - November 18, 2017