On Friday night armed gunmen attacked Dallas police HQ in the parking lot in front of the building using automatic weapons.
However, questions are now being raised as to whether the attack was some kind of false flag event, designed to undermine the new Texas open gun carry laws that have just passed.
Dallas Police Shooting Facts That Point To False Flag Event:
The suspects arrived in an armored vehicle which has been discovered once belongs to the Dallas police department SWAT team.
This is the original ad in which the van was sold:
Here is a picture of the (same) van used in the attack:
The suspects left that scene at the headquarters and took off down the street where they could stage yet another exciting scene and this one, just like the Charlie Hebdo shootouts as well as the street scene shootout with the suspects in the Boston Bombing, just happened to have a person on a roof with a camera who filmed the whole thing.
What a coincidence. Lots of people hanging out on rooftops these days.
And it turns out, there was another photographer up on the roof across the side street from the “DJ” on this roof. He took pics as well.
A multi-angle shoot. Just like Hollywood.
The shooter is supposedly a guy by the name of James Boulware. He supposedly spoke with the police via a cell phone and told them that he was pissed because they took away his kids and called him a “terrorist”. There seems to be some kind of arrest history for the guy by that name for threatening to go on a shooting spree.
Of course, he has access to semi-automatic assault rifles (they want to ban them), body armor (they want to keep us from having that as well) and somehow got his hands on this surplus armored SWAT van.
“His family told police Boulware had recently made comments about “shooting up schools and churches.””
Let’s see how many agendas this guy falls under:
- He attacked the police at a time when it’s being reported that cops have killed 500 people this year already.
- He hates the Jews and Christians alike.
- A history of mental illness. God knows Bloomberg wants those national mental hygiene laws passed.
- A history of belligerence on the internet (possibly “radicalized” by the web?)
- oh yeah… and he took the time somehow to plant 4 bombs all around the headquarters building.
- guy has been on police / law enforcement radar since 2013
So he/they shot out a bunch of windows at the police department hitting no one.
And this is a pic of where one of the “bombs’ went off in the parking lot.
As more information becomes available, I will update this post.
But right now, let’s sum it up:
- A “mentally ill”, antisemitic guy who’s been on law enforcement radar (and probably FBI if he was charged with making terrorist threats) shows up at a police department late in the evening (so there wont be many people on the streets) in a salvaged SWAT armored vehicle and starts shooting at no one in front of police headquarters hitting no one.
- He somehow takes the time to plant some bombs around the building, one goes off, in a place where no one would be.
- He then (along with accomplices) drives away in the van after shooting no one, like he’s trying to escape.
- He makes it to a place where there just happens to be folks on the rooftops waiting with cameras and decides that’s a great place to stop his van in the middle of the street and have a big shootout right there.
- Then he leaves.
- Now he’s in a standoff with the cops talking to them on his cell phone making sure to give us all his name so we can look him up and find out he’s crazy and has promised to go on shooting sprees in the past.
That’s the news out of Dallas today.
The influence peddlers on Twitter are out by the thousands.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- DNC To Sue Trump For Telling Truth About ‘Election Fraud’ - October 27, 2016
- FBI Ignore Intel Showing Location Of Missing 33,000 Clinton Emails - October 27, 2016
- Israeli Army Illegally Conducted ‘Field Executions’ On Palestinians - October 27, 2016