Channel Four TV presenter John Snow was involved in an experiment where he took Skunk – a powerful variation of the drug cannabis. He says his experience of smoking the substance was “scarier than war”.
- The news presenter took part in the experiment to demonstrate the effects it could have on the brain.
- In his blog for Channel Four he writes “…By the time I was completely stoned I felt utterly bereft. I felt as if my soul had been wrenched from my body. There was no one in my world. I was frightened, paranoid, and felt physically and mentally wrapped in a dense blanket of fog….“.
- He has vowed not to do it again as the result was a bit overwhelming and frightening-More so than the coverage of war stories in troubled areas of the world, he said.
It is alleged that skunk is replacing normal cannabis among users and studies suggest that its use will lead to psychosis.
The new program: “Cannabis on Trial” will be broadcast on March 3 on Channel 4 with John Snow’s participation.
The new study will be published next week by the Lancet medical journal.
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Police Arrest Suspect In Supermarket Baby Food Poisoning - October 1, 2017
- Naked Model Walks Around Hong Kong Bare Assed - September 30, 2017
- Seoul Secures Data From Electromagnetic Interference By N Korea - September 30, 2017