‘Smart’ Meters Cause Woman Acute Radiation Sickness

The day after a woman in Maryland moved into a new apartment, she started to feel ill. Her symptoms worsened. She wondered if there was something in the building that was causing her sickness, so she hired an environmental inspector, who discovered high levels of electromagnetic radiation. Here doctor confirmed that her symptoms were consistent with acute radiation exposure. She moved out and her symptoms disappeared.

Here’s her story:

Jacqui Deevoy

Jacqui Deevoy

My love of fashion and music led me - several decades ago - into working for some of Britain’s top-selling magazines, specialising in news, reviews, fiction, features, astrology and quizzes.

These days, as a journalist, writer and editor I write a wide variety of features, frivolous and serious. I work mainly for women's magazines and national newspapers and also enjoy writing for independent news outlets and websites - the sort that publish stories the mainstream media fail to report.

Email: jacqui.deevoy@gmail.com
Jacqui Deevoy