A tactical military training company from the US were responsible for last week’s false flag operation in San Bernardino which killed 14 people, according to a former NSA and CIA contractor.
Steven D Kelley says that the San Bernardino shooting “is just one in a long string of false flag events that I am afraid to say are not over,” and claims that military training company Craft International were responsible for the shooting due to their uniforms matching those that eyewitnesses saw.
“We’ll probably be seeing several more before the end of the year, because of the events that are going on in the world, specifically with the NATO being implicated in the buying of oil from Daesh and other events,” he stated.
“So when these things happen they need to have a rapid response which requires a false flag attack. This was very obvious that this was going to happen,” the analyst added.
“The people that were on the scene and saw this happen also reported that three tall white men wearing black shirts, khaki pants and tanned combat boots were actually the shooters. The description is almost exactly what the gentlemen from Craft International, the mercenary organization that was involved in so many other false flags, actually look like. This seems to be their standard uniform,” he noted.
President Barack Obama on Sunday called the California shooting an “act of terrorism” and said the couple who launched the attack “had gone down the dark path of radicalization.”
“They had stockpiled assault weapons, ammunition and pipe bombs. So this was an act of terrorism,” he claimed.
Kelley said “the people that are being implicated – the couple — first of all if they were planning something, if they were radicalized as this is being said, and clearly the NSA, the FBI will be right on the top of these people all the time, but rather than stopping them from doing something, they were nurtured to be used for this exact purpose.”
“I do not suspect that these people have anything to do with the actual shooting. I suspect that these were patsies, no different than Timothy McVeigh or any of these other people who have historically been used to implement these terrorist acts,” the commentator said.
“If you look at the people that were wounded you can see clearly that bullet wounds are not real. The .223 caliber weapon or bullets fired from AR15 – an extremely powerful weapon — would blow someone’s arm off, it is not going to make a small hole,” said Kelley, who is also a weapons expert.
“So clearly this is a very very dirty false flag. Obviously, the United States is getting very very desperate; the government here is very desperate, they need to do something immediately to disarm the United States prior to a revolution, because the people here are waking up very fast, and they are ready to shut down this evil empire. And this needs to happen very soon,” the analyst concluded.
In his televised address from the Oval Office, Obama called for tougher gun controls, starting with a ban on gun purchases for anyone on a US government no-fly list. “To begin with, Congress should act to make sure no one on a no-fly list is able to buy a gun.”
“What could possibly be the argument for allowing a terrorist suspect to buy a semiautomatic weapon? This is a matter of national security,” he stated.
Obama has said the “biggest frustration” of his time in the office has been the inability to reduce unparalleled levels of gun violence in the country.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- George Soros Attempts Coup In Macedonia Parliament - April 28, 2017
- Putin: The USSR Won World War 2 - April 28, 2017
- 800 Palestinians Arrested For Posting ‘Anti-Israeli’ Content On Social Media - April 28, 2017